|Job Title||Registrar/Chief Executive Officer|
|Organisation||The Institute of Strategic Management, Nigeria (IS|
|Experience||3 - 0 years|
|Application Closes||Tuesday, 18 June 2019|
The Institute of Strategic Management, Nigeria (ISMN) is a professional management association, which specializes in strategic leadership and governance. The Institute was established in 2003 as an independent, non-government, non-profit organization. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar/Chief Executive Officer
- The Institute of Strategic Management, Nigeria (ISMN) is seeking a highly qualified dedicated, professional and visionary individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills to lead its national secretariat as the Registrar/ Chief Executive Officer.
- This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, strategic and forward-thinking professional body with footprint across all sectors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their most recent Curriculum Vitae/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 18th June, 2019.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified individuals to apply, including women.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A Few Similar Active Jobs
Chief Operating Officer
- 0 - 0 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A