|Job Title||Analysts' Trainees|
|Organisation||Meristem Securities Limited|
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Monday, 11 February 2019|
Meristem Securities Limited is a leading capital market conglomerate offering investment Banking, Wealth Management, Stockbroking, Registrar and Trustees services. Meristem seeks rare talents for its yearly Meristem Analysts’ Trainee Program.
Job Title: Analysts’ Trainees
Ideal Candidates should have:
- A minimum of second class upper – first degree in any Management Science/Social Science related discipline, preferably in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Agricultural Economics etc.
- Those who have non-management and social sciences degrees i.e. engineering, technology, sciences degrees are encouraged to apply only if you have a flair for Investment Research
- 0-2 years post-NYSC experience.
- Completed the mandatory Nation Youth Service programme – NYSC
- Relevant professional qualifications (or ongoing certification program) such as ACA, ACCA, CIS, CFA will be an added advantage.