|Job Title||Research Executive|
|Organisation||PAN54 Digital Services Nigeria Limited|
|Experience||3 - 0 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Saturday, 18 May 2019|
PAN54 Digital Services Nigeria Limited is a Media and Brand Management company based in Lagos, Nigeria. We help our clients build, own and communicate their narrative effectively, leveraging market research, content production, multi-channel platforms and digital media technology. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Executive
- As a Research Executive, you will assist in the design, management and execution of primary, secondary and digital analytics research projects. This job will give you the opportunity to work on a variety of projects under the direction of a Research Manager, but will allow you to take the lead on smaller ad-hoc assignments.
- You will also be required to provided content for social media advertising, blog posts, websites and other media as needed.
- Assisting in the designing of primary, secondary and digital analytics research projects, including but not limited to questionnaire design, media analysis, data checking and reporting.
- Working on a number of different projects at the same time (normally in different subject areas and with different clients)
- Assisting in the management of fieldwork suppliers
- Drafting presentations, using visual storytelling
- He/she should be able to bring clients ideas to life.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas clearly with clients.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with teams
- Supporting senior members of the team with administrative and ad-hoc tasks
- Performing all other functions as may be required of you to enable PAN54 to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Professional and Good Communicator
- Curious, Highly Imaginative and Original
- Previous experience in market research is an added advantage
- Fluency in other languages spoken in Africa is a ‘nice to have’
- Good knowledge of Google Suite (or MS Office suite- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- High level of organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks and respond to requests