|Job Title||Content Writer|
|Organisation||First Excelsia Professional services Limited|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Tuesday, 30 April 2019|
First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a prominent publishing firm, is seeking applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze content to determine where changes need to be made and ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Actively manage and promote created content for maximum penetration.
- Creation of engaging content for release to the public.
- Must tailor all outgoing content to suit the vision and mission of the organisation.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit content produced by other members of the team before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs & gaps in contents and recommend new topics
The ideal candidate must satisfy the following:
- Familiarity with both print and web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English Language
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Must have a degree in English Language or related field.
- Must have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles