|Job Title||Account Officer|
|Organisation||Inland Containers Nigeria Limited|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Tuesday, 26 February 2019|
Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Management and reconciliation of the bank and cash accounts, preparation of the weekly cash counts and monthly financial records including cashbooks.
- Ensuring financial and resource accountability and effective management for records as required for auditing.
- Reporting to the Accountant, you will provide support in finance and accounting functions.
- You will assist in maintaining the books of accounts of the company and prepare financial statements and generate other operating reports.
- Complete financial statements including: a balance sheet, a statement of profit and loss and a statement of cash flows.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of First degree/HND in Accounting or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in finance/treasury/credit control function in a similar organization.
- Must be proficient in an Accounting software.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
A Few Similar Active Jobs
Customer Support Officer
- 1 - 2 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A
- Customer Support