|Job Title||Nursing Manager (Matron)|
|Organisation||Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited|
|Experience||6 - 0 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Tuesday, 16 July 2019|
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro-Allied industry in Nigeria. We operate in 4 states in Nigeria namely, Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo states.
We belong to a West Africa group called SIFCA, headquartered in Ivory Coast. As a result of expansion we urgently require a very qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursing Manager (Matron)
Job Location: Delta State
- To oversee, manage and administer clinical responsibilities in the clinic.
- To also ensure provision of qualitative and effective medical care for all staff and their dependents.
- Adequate supervision of all clinic staff
Qualification and Experience
- BNSC/RN/RM with a valid license from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria covering till 2020 with minimum of 6 years post qualifications experience, specifically in a standard hospital or a reputable medical outfit.
- The candidate must be smart, diligent, hardworking, responsible and reliable. In addition, must have good human relation skills with empathy,
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel and ability to manage people and time.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, current CV and copies of their Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 16th July, 2019