|Job Title||Dispatch Analyst|
|Organisation||ENYO Retail & Supply Limited|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Wednesday, 29 May 2019|
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Analyst
Job type: Contract
- The role is responsible for prompt real time dispatch of loaded consignments/Shipments/Cargo/Product via the company’s enterprise system.
- The Dispatch analyst is responsible for online way-billing of liftings of white product ex loading terminals, email same back to the depot supervisor for printing, sign off and release to the truck drivers prior embarking on every trip.
- In addition, the Dispatch Analyst plays an intermediary role between the station and terminal ensuring accurate loading parameters and all loading details are received from the loading depot and captured via Ecore not later than same date of loading.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a link between operations and finance for all supply chain related issues.
- Follow up with depot reps at various loading terminals nationwide to obtain details of loadings and capture same on Ecore not later than same loading date. Reconciliation of physical waybills to ECore waybills.
- Daily download of PMS/AGO/HHK stock position report from ECore and reconciliation. Share report 5pm daily.
- Preparation of GIT Ageing report, preparation of GIT claims report.
- Constant liaison with Station Managers to ensure all waybills and parameters are captured correctly on Ecore.
- Posting of PODs and ensuring the figures reported on GenJour and Movement are accurate. Where there are discrepancies, an interrogation is done and adjustments made.
- Resolution & Continuity of internal & external communications, general assistance and on-hands technical support for ECore users – station setup, configuration of station pumps/tank readings on ECore, providing internal customer service assistance to SMs across all stations and Staff both in HQ and Abuja offices.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social/Management Sciences.
- Certification in Logistics Management will be an added advantage.
Preferred Years of Experience:
- 1 – 2 year(s)
- Proficient use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel (advanced)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Good relationship & stakeholder management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills