|Job Title||General Manager: Investor Relations|
|Experience||12 - 15 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Thursday, 31 August 2017|
To Build And Manage MTN Nigeria’s Capacity To Effectively Engage, Maintain And Build New Relationships With Its Various Strategic Stakeholders Including Equity Investors, Debt Investors And Other Relevant Stakeholders And Maximise Stakeholder Communication Opportunities By Providing Input And Ensuring An Integrated & Effective Strategy.
- Drive Increase In Shareholder Return By Ensuring That Processes In The Department Are Aligned To Achieving All Elements On The Business Score Card. (E.G. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA Margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management And Net Subscriber Additions).
- Champion/Sponsor Review Of Business Processes (Headcount, Process Optimisation, Business Optimisation Etc), To Drive Efficiency Gains To Ensure At Least 5% Reduction In Divisional Budget Year-On-Year.
- Provide Strategic Input To MTNN Business Planning
- Interpret Analyst Reports
- Develop Strategies And Champion Customer Centric Culture Across The Organization And Develop/Reform Relationships With MTNN’s Internal And External Customers To Transform The MTNN’s Revenue.
- Deliver Business Value Through Partnership With MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners.
- Partner Effectively With MTNN’s Critical High Value Customers To Enhance MTN’s Corporate Brand
- Drive Planned Strategy For The Successful Delivery Of MTN Group And MTNN Transformation Initiatives Focusing On Customer Centricity, Including Perfect 10 Project.
- Collaborate With Corporate Affairs, Including Internal Communications, Ensuring That All Communications Are Appropriate For External Delivery Regarding Investor Relations.
- Overall Accountability For MTN Nigeria’s Website (Investor Communications Segment) Ensuring It Is Kept Up To Date I.E. Website Design Aligned To MTN Nigeria CI
- Oversee The Development Of Materials For Stock Exchange Announcement, Conference Call Scripts, Q&A’s And Presentations For Quarterlies, Interim And Year End
- Oversee The Timely Communication To All Investor Relations Queries In An Appropriate Manner.
- Develop And Create Board Reports. Ensure Material Shareholder And Competitor Information And Issues Are Adequately Disclosed.
- Attend And Represent MTN Nigeria At Investor Conferences And Interact With High Calibre Personnel To Position MTN Nigeria As A Key African Player
- Project Manage And Facilitate The Results Announcement (In Collaboration With Corporate Affairs), Events And Other Investor Relations Events
- In Conjunction With MTN Group Investor Relations And In Anticipation Of A Possible Listing By MTN Nigeria:
- Establish The Objectives, Policies And Procedures Of MTN Nigeria Investor Relations ? Develop Necessary Templates For Results Announcements, Results Presentations And The Annual Report
- Project Manage, Or Work With The Project Manager, If Such Is Appointed, MTN Group Mergers & Acquisitions, MTN Group Investor Relations And The Project Advisers, To Effect The Listing Of MTN Nigeria, In Accordance With The Requisite Approvals, In A Commercially Acceptable Manner.
- Oversee The Review Of And Input To Investor Road Shows, Proposed Prospectus And Other Relevant Listing Documents
- Ensure All Disclosure Requirements Are Met And Identify Ways To Enhance Disclosure
- Develop Content And Collateral For Results Presentation, The Stock Exchange News Service, Conference Call Scripts And Press Releases On Financial Information And Internal Documents.
- Create Content For CEO Results And Conference Presentations To Communicate A Clear And Concise Story On Strategy And Performance.
- Ensure Compliance With Regulatory And Statutory Bodies Including The NSE, SEC, CAMA, FRC And The National Code Of Corporate Governance.
- Identify Ways To Enhance Disclosure In Line With The Recommendations Set By King III And Subsisting Corporate Governance Codes In Nigeria.
- Timeous Reporting To MTN Group Finance And MTN Group Investor Relations Regarding MTN Nigeria Periodic Reporting, Any Material Developments, Any Stock Exchange Or Other Announcements
- Review Business Environment And Develop Approach /Strategy As Well As Drive Strategic And Multi- Steps Platforms Of Communications To Proactively Engage Internal And External Stakeholders, Developing Dynamic Communications Strategies Which Align Local Requirements With Group Objectives.
- Support MTN’s Chief Spokesperson & Represent MTN And Its Interests In Partner Organizations As Directed By Executive Management • Be At The Forefront Of Expectation Management Whilst Eliciting Empathy & Understanding For MTN
- Liaison With MTN Group Investor Relations
- Responsible For Creating IR Sections Of The Annual Report In Respect Of Operational And Investor Disclosure, Including Focus On The NSE Compliance Requirements.
- Liaise With Sponsoring Broker And Provide Advice On Investor Targeting Based On Review Of Shareholder Register, Etc.
- Liaise With Sponsoring Broker And Company Secretary On Listing And Regulatory Disclosure Requirements
- In Partnership With Group Investor Relations, Drive The Investor Relations Contact With Local And International Existing Shareholders, Potential Investors And Sell Side Analysts. • Enhance And Manage Relationships With MTN Nigeria CEO, CFO, CTO And Regulatory And MTN Group Finance And MTN Group Investor Relations • Build New And Manage Existing Relationships With Key Stakeholders I.E. Peers, Seniors, Investors, Analysts And Vendors
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
Experience & Training
- First Degree In Any Related Discipline
- Fluent In English And Language Of Country Preferable
- Possession Of An MBA Or Business Degree Post Graduate Qualification (CFA) Will Be Advantageous •
- Outstanding Verbal And Written Communication Skills
- Outstanding Personal Carriage , Influence & Authority
- Track Record/Evidence Of Significant Business & Social Network
- 12 Years’ Relevant Or Related Experience Which Includes:
- Senior Management Track Record Of 3 Years Or More; With At Least 3 Years In Relevant Sector/ Industry As Per Relevant Role
- Experience Working In A Global/Multinational Enterprise (Understanding Emerging Markets Advantageous) • Worked Across Diverse Cultures And Geographies
- Experience In Investor Relations /Financial Markets
- Good Understanding Of Mobile Telecoms Industry Advantageous/Preferred Training: Toast Masters Or Equivalent
- Minimum Qualification BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech Or HND
Application closed on: Thursday, 31 August 2017
A Few Similar Active Jobs
Business Development Manager
Tropical General Investments (TGI) in lagos (NG)
- 4 - 0 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A
Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture...
Construction Project Manager
First Synergi Construction Limited in lagos (NG)
- 10 - 0 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A
First Synergi Construction Limited – Incorporated in Nigeria in 2007, First Synergi homes Limited primarily provides interior design and construction services to the private and public sector.Operat...