|Job Title||Bid/Tendering Engineer|
|Organisation||O.K. Isokariari & Sons (Nigeria)|
|Experience||7 - 0 years|
|Minimum Qualification||HND / NCE|
|Application Closes||Monday, 15 July 2019|
O.K. Isokariari & Sons (Nigeria) Limited is a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction company with over 45 years of work experience. We are known for our pragmatic value delivery, which flows from our people centric approach, committed professionals and prudent management. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bid/Tendering Engineer
Job Location: Rivers
- Monitoring potential opportunities that come into the market and distributing these opportunities to the Directors for strategic review.
- Producing submissions in response to Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Invitation to Tenders ensuring that submissions are of a high and consistent standard.
- Assist the Directors in formulating their responses to bid/tender advertisements, turning their thoughts and core knowledge into compelling copy.
- Ensure that material is grammatically correct, well-researched, and without spelling mistakes.
- To carry out, when required, marketing and business development research under the guidance of the Management.
- To work with the Bid/Tender team to bring new ideas and proposals to the Directors from time to time, to keep the bid material fresh, compelling and to take account of advances in technology and new communication techniques.
- A University/Polytechnic graduate with not less than 7 years cognate experience
- Have the ability to prioritize workload and identify objectives. The Construction industry is a demanding environment, with an emphasis on working to deadlines.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and with the ability to work on their own initiative.
The following are the strongly required skills/abilities:
- This key role would suit someone with experience of working on bid submissions for Pre-Qualification and Invitation to Tenders preferably within the Construction industry
- The desired candidate should have the ability to work well under pressure, meet multiple deadlines, be confident working with senior management and have process-driven approach to multi-tasking.
- The successful applicant shall be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, a meticulous eye for detail, graphic ability, and first class writing and literacy skills – in particular, proof reading. Adobe InDesign is essential together with good Microsoft Office and administration skills. An understanding of marketing and communications is also desirable.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using job position as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2019.