|Job Title||Senior Lecturer|
|Organisation||The Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Post Gra|
|Experience||6 - 0 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Monday, 26 August 2019|
The Central Bank of Nigeria Collaborative Post Graduate Programme (CBN-CPP) is a flagship intervention programme of the Central Bank of Nigeria in the education sub- sector. The objective is to upscale the quality of teaching/learning that is at par with global standards and engender the supply of a critical mass of well-trained graduates for the financial services industry and the entire economy. The focus is on finance related courses, especially Economics, Banking and Finance, Accounting and Business Administration.
The CBN-CPP will be hosted at the Centres of Excellence (CoE) which have been built at the designated universities. Academic programmes are expected to commence in October 2019. To this end, the Board of Trustees, CBN-CPP in partnership with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, University of Ibadan, Ibadan and Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, invites applications from experienced senior academics within and outside the host universities, to teach in the programme as:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer
- Candidates must possess PhD degree in their fields of specialization and in the discipline (s) they wish to apply for.
- They must show evidence of academic leadership with at least six (6) years teaching, research and administrative experience in a university/ research institute and evidence of at least eight (8) scholarly publications in both local and international journals.
In addition, candidate should be a specialist in any of the under listed areas:
- Economics: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Quantitative Techniques, Research Methodology, Econometrics, Development Economics, Monetary Economics, Financial Economics, International Eco-nomics/Macroeconomics, Operations Research, Managerial Economics, and Game theory.
- Banking and Finance: Quantitative methods in Banking & Finance/ Quantitative Finance, Research Methodology, Monetary and Banking Intermediate Theory and Policy, Financial Statement Analysis, Marketing of Financial Services, Corporate Finance/Financial Management, Bank Lending and Credit Administration, International Banking and Finance, Regulation of Financial Institutions, Securities Market and Portfolio Theory, Financial Planning and Control, Non-interest/Islamic Banking, Investment and Capital Market Theory, Futures and Derivatives, Fintech and Distributed Ledger Technology, Financial Econometrics, and Treasury Management.
- Accounting: Accounting theory, Audit and Assurance, Quantitative analysis, Research methodology, Public sector accounting, Accounting Information System, Petroleum and Solid Minerals, Accounting, Forensic Accounting, Forensic Auditing, Financial Accounting, International Accounting, Management Accounting, Accounting Practice, and Integrated Reporting, Social and Environmental Accounting, Tax Audit and Tax Accounting, Estate and Gift Taxation, Financial Statement Linkages.
- Business Administration: Business Ethics and Strategic Management; Entrepreneurship and Corporate Social responsibility; Corporate Policy, Strategy and Management Corporate Governance and High Performance Board, Risk Management (credit, financial and Enterprise); Leadership (Business Organisations, Banking and Financial Institutions, Marketing Organizations and Accounting Organizations); Marketing Process and Practice; Taxation Theory, Marketing Process and Practice; Tax Administration; Tax laws; Machine Learning and Forecasting; Advanced Spreadsheet and Decision Support Systems; Big Data Analytics and Visualization; Simulation Modeling; Business Statistics with R; and Prescriptive Analysis for Decision Making.
Terms of Engagement
This position is part time and for a fixed term. The Modular course approach would be adopted.
Salary and conditions of service are competitive and negotiable. However, staff would be paid per module taught.
A Few Similar Active Jobs
Head Of Litigation/ADR Practice (Senior Counsel/Partner Cadre)
- 8 - 0 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A
Senior Counsel – Commercial Litigation
- 5 - 0 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A