|Job Title||Senior Officer Commercial SourcingX2|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Wednesday, 30 August 2017|
- To Procure And Ensure The Delivery Of Quality Goods And Services In Direct Support Of The MTN Business, At The Right Prices/Cost, Within The Stipulated Lead Time And At The Right Place.
- To Ensure That All Purchase Orders Passing Through For Payment Within MTN Finance Complies With The Standard Best Practices And Policies Governing Them •Assess Suppliers Where Necessary, Evaluating Their Products And Capabilities As Suppliers; And Review And Compare Supplier Price Quotation.
- Assess Strategic, Financial, Accounting, Tax Or Legal Impact Of Procurement Activities To Ensure That Policy Is Directed Towards Achieving The Utmost Benefit To The Company.
- Validate And Approve Purchase Orders Within Prescribed Limits And Escalate Purchase Orders Above Limits. Coordinate The Monitoring Of Purchase Orders Raised On The Computerized System.
- Ensure That Complete Records Of Purchase Orders Are Properly Kept (Data Packs) And Ensure Adequate Documentation Of Buying Activities In The Purchase Log.
- Review Relevant Procurement Documentation Including PR, PO And Ensure All Relevant Information Is Properly Captured On Same And That User Departments Have Access As May Be Required, For Tracking.
- Coordinate And Distribute RFQs Amongst The Buyers And Other Staff For Effective Man-Hour Utilisation, Task Clarity And Efficient Delivery Of Customer’s Needs.
- Communicate Procurement Activities To User Departments And Liaise With All Stakeholders To Ensure That Process Efficiency Is Upheld.
- Ensure Stakeholders Compliance With Policies And Procedures And Adherence With All SLAs Relating To Procurement Unit.
- Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
- Foster Active Collaboration And Relationships With Employees Across All Levels And Divisions.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
- First Degree In Any Related Discipline
- PGD,MBA And CIPS Will Be An Added Advantage
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience
- With Experience In Supervising Others
- Experience Working In A Medium Organization
- Experience In Purchasing Function,
- Proficient In MS Office Applications And Other Microsoft Tools
- Ability To Understand IFS And Apply It To Work
- Advanced PC Skills
- Proficient Use Of IFS
Minimum Qualification BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech Or HND
Application closed on: Wednesday, 30 August 2017
A Few Similar Active Jobs
Entrepreneurial Business Development Officer
Insight Consult in lagos (NG)
- 2 - 0 years
- HND / NCE
- Accounting / Finance
Insight Consult – We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.Our business strategy is ‘frien...
A Few Companies Recruiting