|Job Title||Revenue Assurance Analyst|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Wednesday, 30 August 2017|
- To Support Revenue Assurance Function In The Business To Minimize Revenue Loss From Daily Operations And Identify Revenue Leakage
- Analyse And Report Post-Paid Revenue/Collections Accurately.
- Develop Tools, Templates And Processes To Assist In Automation Of Workflow.
- Prepare Presentation Material Denoting Trending, Key Indicators And Performance That Have Impact On Revenue Leakages
- Execute Audit Queries On Live Data Obtained From Network Operations And Compare With Corresponding Billing Data To Ensure Consistency.
- Audit The Billing System Regularly To Ensure Accuracy Of Tariff Rates; Review And Analyze Billing Data, Rate Plans And Billing System Table To Determine Areas Of Revenue Leakage.
- Perform Regular Audit Of The Information Systems And Network Operations Systems.
- Document, Quantify, And Develop Root Cause Analysis And Suggest Resolutions For Billing Issues Identified. Ensure Value Creation When Engaging With Customer
- Oversee And Coordinate All Technical Activities, The Activities Of Direct Reports And Ensure All Transaction And Administrative Documentation Is Recorded And Available For Business Use.
- Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
- Foster Active Collaboration And Relationships With Employees Across All Levels And Divisions In Line With MTN’s VB And Values.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
- Open Plan Office
- First Degree In Any Related Discipline
- Fluent In English
- Certified Information Systems Auditor Is Desirable
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation;
- With Experience Working With Others
- Experience Working In A Medium Organization
- IT Or System Audit And Data Analysis Experience
- Professional Experience In Business Process Modeling And Re-Engineering
- Professional Experience In Financial And/Or Operational Auditing Methodologies And Tools
- Experience In The Telecommunication Industry Or Any Of The Leading Professional Services Firms Is Desirable
- Training On Controls, Assurance And Information Systems
Minimum Qualification BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech Or HND
Application closed on: Wednesday, 30 August 2017
A Few Similar Active Jobs
No Similar Jobs at the moment. Click to View recent Jobs.
A Few Companies Recruiting