|Job Title||Senior Educational Access/Fragility Specialist|
|Organisation||Creafive Associates International|
|Experience||4 - 5 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Thursday, 24 January 2019|
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Educational Access/Fragility Specialist
Requisition Number: SENIO01422
Job Type: Full Time
- The Northern Nigeria Education Initiative Plus project works to improve the quality of and access to education in Northern Nigeria, equitably and sustainably.
- The Senior Educational Access/Fragility Specialist provides the overall technical expertise on the expansion of access-related activities, including risk reduction and safety, gender based violence, equitable education services, education and conflict analysis, non-formal education, well-being, psychosocial support and ensuring activities are conflict-sensitive and do no harm.
- Facilitating access to quality education of 500,000 out of school children through Non-Formal setting education, community mobilization and capacity building of education authorities and other partners;
- Analyzing and addressing barriers to educational access and participation;
- Assessing issues of supply and demand for education options/services;
- Analysis and assessment of education needs in emergencies;
- Integrating a conflict-sensitive approach to education, preparation of activity designs;
- Adapting rapidly changing activity designs; implementing successful strategies to combat school-related gender based violence; and
- Implementation of risk reduction and psychosocial well-being activities.
Reporting & Supervision:
- This position reports to the Chief of Party.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Requires a Master’s Degree in Education, Conflict-related field, Political Economy, or related field;
- At least eight (8) years of experience in the education sector, with at least five years of a leadership role in a conflict or crisis-affected country context;
- At least five (5) years of relevant technical experience working with activities that are of a similar scope to this activity; and
- At least five (5) years’ technical experience in developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation plans and results-based management.
A Few Similar Active Jobs
Senior Administrative Assistant
- 2 - 3 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A