|Job Title||Inventory Officer|
|Organisation||First Synergi Construction Limited|
|Experience||2 - 0 years|
|Minimum Qualification||HND / NCE|
|Application Closes||Saturday, 31 August 2019|
First Synergi Construction Limited – Incorporated in Nigeria in 2007, First Synergi homes Limited primarily provides interior design and construction services to the private and public sector.
Operating from our office in Lekki Scheme 1, which also houses our design studio and showroom(Waterflow). FSHL has been able to build world class homes in and around lekki consistentently for the past few years. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- We are looking for a successful inventory officer who is a trustworthy professional with outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities.
- He/She will be responsible for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new materials, and performing a daily analysis.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile/Update inventory
- Monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- HND/B.Sc./BA in Business Administration, Logistics or relevant field;
- Relevant qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2019