|Job Title||Operations Manager|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Wednesday, 20 March 2019|
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Supervising operations of Facility Managers
- Ensuring adherence to operational processes/procedures.
- Refining operational policies and procedures as the need arises.
- Carrying out inspections at facilities to ensure compliance.
- Managing float for operations.
- Working closely with the Company Accountant in cost accounting and ensuring profitable margins.
- Will be required to be able to deputize for MD whenever the need arises.
- This job role oversees Facility Managers at Igando and Lagos Island sites.
- Will have a strong working relationship with Accountant, which is why a strong background or working knowledge of accounting is desired.
- Candidate must have excellent people management skills, HR/ Admin experience, must be ready to multi-task, learn new skills and capable of acting as an alternative company Accountant.
- HR/ Admin experience and Facilities Management experience is also required.
- A good university degree or its equivalent in Accounting and appreciable progress in his/her professional exams.
- Experience in similar organization, though not compulsory, will be an advantage.
N100,000 – N120,000/month.
Application closed on: Wednesday, 20 March 2019
A Few Similar Active Jobs
Favmicar consult limited in Lagos (NG)
- 2 - 5 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A
Job Title: Marketing ManagerLocation: LagosJob DescriptionInterviews, hires, and trains marketing staff membersResearches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor prod...