|Job Title||Transport And Logistics Officer|
|Organisation||De Tastee Group|
|Experience||3 - 0 years|
|Minimum Qualification||HND / NCE|
|Application Closes||Wednesday, 31 July 2019|
De Tastee Group is a leading quick service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends.
Our event halls comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transport and Logistics Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Reports to: Transport and Logistics Manager
Summary Job Description
- Coordination of Transport and Logistics matters across the entire organisation.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are put in place, and are functional, ensuring that all relevant records are maintained.
- Manage logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of organisation cargoes.
- Ensure effective materials management and quality control.
- Generate reports on logistics operations and vehicle maintenance for management decision.
- Identify and mobilize resources for logistics operations, within the provisions made available by the organisation.
- Ensure effective Land Transport Storage and Handling (LTSH) management including regular LTSH reviews.
- Liaise with line managers on concerns or matters arising as it pertains to the T& L function, reporting same to the T&L manager for a redress
- Monitor vehicle’s to ensure that they meet up with legal requirements and road worthiness
- Ensure adequate and contingent planning for logistic distributions
- Supervise other logistics staff as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Transport and Logistics Manager.
- HND or B.Eng Mechanic Engineering or B.Sc in Business Administration, Transport Management, or other related fields.
- 3 years progressive relevant experience in logistics and transport operations
- In-depth technical knowledge of light and heavy duty vehicles
- Good knowledge of T&L documentation requirements and standards
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player, with good interpersonal relationship skill.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A Few Similar Active Jobs
Chief Operating Officer
- 0 - 0 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A