|Job Title||ICT School Teacher|
|Organisation||ForteSoft systems Limited|
|Experience||0 - 1 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Friday, 15 February 2019|
ForteSoft Systems Limited opened for business officially in July 2006 in GRA Ikeja. With a parent company based in the United Kingdom, ForteSoft opened with a vision for the development of the ICT industry in Nigeria. While the aim is the development of new technology aimed for our peculiar environment, we recognized the need for developing a workforce capable of using current technology and the need for improvements in training methodology for ICT products in this environment.
With this in mind we decided to tie up as a franchise partner with an international ICT training organization with pedigree and wherewithal – NIIT.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ICT School Teacher
- Through passion and interest in this field, this position is responsible for equipping students with the knowledge and edge they need to compete in an increasingly technological world.
- The right candidate will endeavour to create a lasting interest among students who will soon be developing the future technology.
- Knowledge of wide range of computer technologies
- Minimum of 1 year primary/secondary school teaching experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B.Sc, B.Ed in Computer science, Information Technology or related fields
- Compulsory knowledge of graphics and cascade style sheet
A Few Similar Active Jobs
Human Resource Executive
- 2 - 3 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A
- Human Resources