|Job Title||Administrative Officer|
|Organisation||smileville Nigeria Limited|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Saturday, 20 April 2019|
Smileville Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer who will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
Application closed on: Saturday, 20 April 2019
A Few Similar Active Jobs
Entrepreneurial Business Development Officer
Insight Consult in lagos (NG)
- 2 - 0 years
- HND / NCE
- Accounting / Finance
Insight Consult – We are committed to helping SMEs succeed in a challenging and tasking environment by providing them with the support they need to survive and grow.Our business strategy is ‘frien...
A Few Companies Recruiting