|Job Title||Heavy Equipment Manager|
|Organisation||Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc|
|Experience||7 - 10 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Monday, 14 January 2019|
Job Title: Heavy Equipment Manager
- Management of the company’s heavy equipment and maintenance operations.
- Schedule and prioritize equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Oversee multiple maintenance mechanics, establishing productivity goals and tracking progress of work.
- Monitor the productivity, efficiency and utilization of Technicians. Identify skill gaps and recommend learning interventions to ensure optimum manpower efficiency.
- Review customers’ service orders and inspect the quality of repairs carried out by technicians before the release of heavy equipment.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering (minimum of Second Class Lower Division).
- 7-10 years experience in a Heavy Equipment Workshop.
The Person Must:
- Be adept in troubleshooting, repairing and overhauling of equipment.
- Know how to deliver value through people.
- Have good communication skills.
Application closed on: Monday, 14 January 2019
A Few Similar Active Jobs
Favmicar consult limited in Lagos (NG)
- 2 - 5 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A
Job Title: Marketing ManagerLocation: LagosJob DescriptionInterviews, hires, and trains marketing staff membersResearches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor prod...