|Job Title||HSE Officer|
|Organisation||Easterly Global Limited|
|Experience||2 - 3 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Saturday, 30 March 2019|
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, preparing payrolls, placing orders, and answering calls
- Interacts with clients, visitors, and vendors.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments.
- Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents.
- Edits documents for accuracy
- Maintains accurate records and enters data
- Assists with organising events when necessary.
- Conducts research and compiles data
- Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient.
- Interacts with directors when necessary
- Assists in setting up new client accounts.
- Maintains financial database records
- Covers reception upon occasion.
- Maintains stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary.
- Answers customer questions and confirms customer orders.
- Engages in educational opportunities as needed.
- Performs additional duties when required, including drafting brochures and organising the filing system.
Application closed on: Saturday, 30 March 2019
A Few Similar Active Jobs
Business Development Officer
Lasaco Assurance PLC in Lagos (NG)
- 1 - 3 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A
Lasaco Assurance Plc is a composite insurance and financial services company incorporated on 20th of December 1979 under the Companies Decree of 1968. The Company, then known as Lagos State Assurance ...