|Job Title||LNG Wprkshop Manager|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Thursday, 21 February 2019|
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LNG Workshop Manager
- Managing workshop personnel and machinery for the effective and efficient repair and maintenance of trucks, trailers and equipment.
- Planning and scheduling job flows in accordance with operations’deadlines, clients’ delivery requirements and job priorities.
- Ensuring adequate use and maintenance of tools, equipment machinery, vehicles and materials in the workshop.
- Maintaining discipline and adherence of workshop personnel to company’s regulations at all times.
- Evaluating performance of workshop personnel and identifying training needs.
- Monitoring workflow, recognizing and anticipating problems affecting workshop operations and determining the best solutions.
- Striving to maximize productivity and minimize wastage in workshop operations.
Day to day Tasks
- Managing workshop activities: planning, assigning and reviewing all technicians in the workshop.
- Managing safety, ensuring all working areas are safe and all staff fully trained to do their job efficiently and safely.
- Managing staff: making recommendations regarding recruitment, discipline and promotion of employees, authorizing leave and overtime, advising staff on work related problems, evaluating and assessing employee performance.
- The Workshop Manager is responsible for producing a monthly service report of the work/breakdowns and tasks conducted by the workshop along with recommendations and feedback to the Head of Logistics.
- Providing leadership and supervision to reporting staff.
- Ensuring all equipments and assets are serviced and maintained in a safe. efficient and professional manner.
- Ensuring all workshop and plant operations are undertaken in a safe, efficient and cost effective & rofessional manner.
- Planning and producing preventive maintenance schedules.
- Monthly workshop report including breakdowns, amount of vehicles worked on, turnover time, fleet reliability and availability.
- Supervising daily activities such as truck repair and maintenance as well as proper performance and safet of all com an vehicles and e uipment.
- Setting up specific maintenance schedules for trucks and equipment.
- Developing job cards, ensuring that trucks are serviced and history recorded appropriately.
- Maintaining the highest quality standard for existing and future workshop operations.
- Promoting performance improvement and quality assurance programs in the workshop.
- Ensuring maintenance compliance with both international and national legislation and standards.
- Establish and maintain robust supplier management practices, including but not limited to, incoming receiving inspection and supplier quality development.
- Maintaining and setting up documentation and control procedures.
- Supervising technical teams in carrying out checks and tests.
- Determining relevant quality associated training requirements.
- Implementing systems to allow for effective delegation in the workshop.
- Planning, scheduling and follow up of regular, preventive and breakdown maintenance practices for all trucks and equipment.
- Developing and maintaining a motor vehicle and plant equipment register, keeping records of all maintenance activities.
- Manage and coordinate the safety and compliance of subcontractors engaged to operate within the workshop, office and plant.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to direct and supervise personnel and coordinate workshop operations.
- Advanced knowledge of automotive mechanics and maintenance.
- A leader with strong organizational and management skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated and target oriented.
- Good computer skills.
- Ability to operate all tools and equipment involved in vehicle repairs.
- Ability to communicate and resolve vehicle breakdowns.
A Few Similar Active Jobs
Construction Project Manager
- 10 - 0 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A
Business Development Manager
- 4 - 0 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A