|Job Title||Content Writer (Online And Social Media)|
|Experience||1 - 0 years|
|Application Closes||Friday, 31 May 2019|
KOKO TV is a fast growing music production company, based at London’s iconic music venue, KOKO. Founded in 2010, we have quickly established ourselves as a major player in the youth music market. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Writer (Online and Social Media)
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and followerships.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, Twitter profile, Koko Blog, etc.).
- Create, manage and promote Social ad campaigns.
Or Apply as a Guest
Email to Myself
A Few Similar Active Jobs
Content Writer (Online And Social Media)
- 0 - 0 years
- W.A.E.C. or N.E.C.O. (High School)
- Writing / Editing