|Job Title||Business Development Manager|
|Organisation||AETI Power Systems and control limited|
|Experience||8 - 10 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Tuesday, 22 January 2019|
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is a foremost engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector: Hands-on Technical Training, Power Projects and Consulting Services, Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services, Procurement and Supply of Power Equipment and Facilities Management Services to the Power Sector.
We hereby seek applications from suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Summary of Job Function
- Developing new channels of business
- Follow-up on clients to secure and seal deals
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target
- Increasing the company cliental data base
- Managing and retaining existing clients
- Drawing comprehensive marketing plans for the company’s products
- Direct and co- ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products
- Confer or consult with Department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Exploitation and Exploration of new Markets.
- Review operational records and determine profitability.
- Create project data-base and update it regularly
- Primarily responsible for the business support initiatives of the company
- Prepare and submit weekly marketing plans and reports of achievements
- Prepare annual income budget projections for all products
- Co-ordinate the marketing team
- Develop new business ideas and follow-up
- Create business opportunities to generate enough resources for the company
- Assess Marketing potential of new and existing Clients.
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training and other engineering consulting needs and solutions
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Prepare sales budget and approve departmental budget expenditure
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Constantly review the company’s fee and cost structure to ensure that margins are optimal while remaining competitive
- Any other function as may be directed by management
- B.Sc/B.Eng/HND in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience.
A Few Similar Active Jobs
- 2 - 5 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A