|Job Title||Specialist For General Medicine|
|Organisation||Julius Berger Nigeria Plc|
|Experience||4 - 6 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Monday, 31 December 2018|
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist for General Medicine (M / F)
Start Date: 1st March, 2019.
- The work is carried out at our parent company Julius Berger Nigeria Plc in Nigeria for the medical care of our employees.
- We are looking for a medical personality who can independently take on basic medical care for our employees.
- The area of â€‹â€‹responsibility of the doctor extends above all to the health care of our international employees with their families and the organization and support of the operational first aid on the construction sites.
- Tropical medical knowledge Experience in general medicine (surgeon / in) or minor surgery (internist / in) and emergency medicine
- Good command of English and German in spoken and written
- Specialist in general medicine, if necessary also a surgeon or internist
- Completed training as a specialist
- Free and furnished accommodation is provided in our company camp in Abuja
- Company vehicle and driver
- Medical care on site
- A performance-based allowance and expatriation allowance at a low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced, international team
- Family journey is possible