|Job Title||Deputy Finance Manager|
|Organisation||Fadac Resources and Services|
|Experience||4 - 0 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Friday, 28 June 2019|
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is one of the world’s largest outsourcing and technology service specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. Due to expansion, they are in need of:
Job Title: Deputy Finance Manager
Job type: Full time
- Leads the company’s financial accounting, reporting and control activities; ensuring they are carried out efficiently and line with best practice and statutory requirements
- To provide accurate and timely financial services including setting monthly budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis, management and financial accounts and advice support inform decision making at all level.
- To manage the annual audit process in conjunction with the appointed external auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required timelines.
- Coordinates the preparation and renditions of statutory returns and compliance within the statutory provisions.
- Ensures Quality Control over financial transactions and financial reporting by ensuring timely trial balance review, preparation of schedules to accounts and bank reconciliation reports
- Develops annual operating budgets as well as all project budgets and oversees them.
- Manage and comply with Local, State and Federal Government statutory requirements and tax filings.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions, minimizing the impact of the variances
- Coordinates and ensures regular Meetings and following up on matters arising from such meetings.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure timely preparation and rendition of Audited Financial Statements (AFS) and the timely filing of the AFS with the relevant statutory agencies.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end accounting period close of process and monthly trial balance review to ensure integrity and correctness of the company’s accounting records.
- Education: Minimum: Graduate degree or equivalent qualification in Commerce.
- Additional: Preferably a Chartered Accountant/ MBA in Finance/ CFA
- Experience: 4 – 5 years of experience in Finance & Accounts
- Overall/vast knowledge of Excel usage (Pivot, Vlookup, concatenate).
Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Knowledge & understanding of financial systems & processes
- Personal & Professional Development
- Delivering Results
- Quality & Service Orientation
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Diversity Sensitivity