|Job Title||Chief Engineers|
|Organisation||Marine Company Sapele|
|Experience||10 - 0 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Saturday, 25 May 2019|
DetailsA fast-growing Indigenous Marine Company based in Sapele, Delta State requires the services of the following:
- Chief Engineers
Role & Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Ensuring the safe and efficient operation, maintenance and repair of electrical and mechanical aspects of the ship; carrying out inspections in engine room lifting equipment, slings, shackles to ensure they are in good working order and certification is maintained
- Monitoring fuel, lubricant and fresh water levels and ensuring engine room planned maintenance tasks are carried out and recorded according to schedule.
- Ensuring all critical equipment are identified, operational and maintained in good working order with sufficient essential spares maintained onboard.
– Chief Engineer Licence (Class 1 Unlimited); Reg III/2
– DP Maintenance Certificate
– Minimum 10 years experience on a DP2 Multi-purpose IMR/ROV Subsea Support Vessel
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified applicants should use the below link to apply and upload their resume.