|Job Title||HOD, Testing And Quality Control|
|Organisation||Lolite Energy Limited|
|Experience||3 - 0 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Thursday, 23 May 2019|
Lolite Energy Limited is Nigeria’s first integrated fasteners, covers, bolts and nuts manufacturing plant. We are a Joint venture Partnership company with Rollfast Kapil Enterprises India, located Four-Corner Junction, Ozalla Town Enugu State, Nigeria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HOD, Testing and Quality Control
Job Ref: 0001T/19
Job Schedule: Fulltime
- We are currently seeking to hire highly motivated and forward thinking individuals who desire the opportunity to create a fascinating career in a result oriented, 21st Century, manufacturing plant.
- Our company ensures perfect quality as required by standards and graded in DIN, ISO, ASTM, IS, JIS and BS. As such we demand the highest standards in our employees and trainees.
- The individual shall supervise factory operations by leading the technical team and effectively cooperating with all departments in the company. He/she shall also be responsible for maintaining accurate quality control and ensure on-time production of goods that meet all required standards.
- Ensure set quality of finished goods is met, by inspecting every stage of production Ensure proper testing of products to meet required specifications, should have knowledge of metallurgy and metallography.
- Should be able to prepare specimens for checking decarburization and carburization.
- Conduct Rockwell, Brinell and Vickers Hardness testing and ensure proper documentation as per ISO standards and also micro Vickers hardness tests.
- Conduct inter-granular and stress corrosion crack resistance Conduct Charpy & Izod Impact test of metallic material Conduct Carburizing & Decarburizing testing
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 -7 years relevant industry experience
Note: Application letters and resumes should be typed on word document and sent as attachments in a cover letter. The subject of the cover letter should bear the job ref number.