|Job Title||Direct Sales Agent|
|Experience||0 - 0 years|
|Application Closes||Wednesday, 04 September 2019|
At Altara, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa – access to payment solutions that make product prices more digestible.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay small amount overtime.” We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Level: Entry Level
Summary of Responsibilities
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential prospects, building rapport, providing technical information and product presentation.
- Report to the direct sales lead on sales, also providing feedback about outreach activities on a daily basis.
- Analyze the territory/market potential and determining the value of existing and prospective customer value to the organization.
- Expedite the resolution of customers’ problem and complaints.
- Ordinary National Diploma in related discipline
- This role will be based in Ibadan and is strictly for Ibadan residents.
- Successful candidates will be entitled to a basic salary of N30,000 monthly plus Incentives/Commission.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
A Few Similar Active Jobs
Retail Sales Engineer
- 3 - 0 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A