|Job Title||Sales Executive|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Monday, 31 December 2018|
Belfrics is a smart digital asset trading platform where traders and investors can expose themselves and interface with new digital currencies like bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin to name a few. Belfrics is headquartered in Malaysia and was founded in 2014.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting client’s objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Ensuring customer success by ensuring all the clients queries are dealt with promptly and efficiently. Wherever required escalated appropriately.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Identify new sales lead in different markets including in the world/help build blockchain community where ever applicable
- Generating leads by actively networking with CEOs, CMOs, VPs etc wherever applicable.
- Pitch in for blockchain product/services including mobile, web applications, e-commerce solutions and many more and convert into revenue generation clients
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport or set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the need of other companies and learning who makes decision about purchasing
- Preparing powerpoint presentations and sales display
- Contacting clients to inform them about the new developments in the company’s product
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Developing sales goals and ensuring that they are met.