|Job Title||PR And Event Management|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Monday, 28 January 2019|
KOKO TV is a fast growing music production company, based at London’s iconic music venue, KOKO. Founded in 2010, we have quickly established ourselves as a major player in the youth music market.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: PR And Events Manager
- We are seeking an exceptional PR and Events Manager to oversee the brands PR and Events strategy.
- The successful applicant will have experience of working in an agency, events or PR environment, organising high-level and complex events for VIPs and a wide range of stakeholders, gained in similar roles.
- Broad range of marketing skills including brand management, project management, event planning
- Excellent communications skills – written and presentation
- Strong collaborator and able to work with broad range of personalities and teams
- Excellent project management, organization and time management skills.
- Business and financial acumen as evidenced by managing budget
- Strong project management, detail orientation and follow-up skills
- Strong verbal and excellent written communications skills essential
- Good knowledge of key media and media outlets
- Solid working knowledge of the media industry
- Good working knowledge of social media tools
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills.