|Job Title||Credit Analyst|
|Organisation||Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credi|
|Experience||6 - 0 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Tuesday, 27 August 2019|
Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit) is globally recognised for its leadership in providing credit and business information services on Nigerian Companies through an extensive operational network, combining global standards with local business awareness and understanding. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Analyst
- Assess creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients.
- Carefully analyze data and produce clear and objective reports.
- Draft models of credit information that predicts trends and patterns.
- New business development and clients’ acquisition.
- Examine subject’s financial transactions and credit history (applications, statements, balance sheets, legal documents etc).
- Do a ratio, trend and cash flows analyses and create projections.
- Determine in-depth the degree of risks associated with both obligor and the transaction.
- High level critical thinking for business and programme concept origination and consummation.
- Proven working experience of not less than six (6) years as a core credit analyst with savvy background in business development in a reputable financial services or credit granting institution.
- Strong quantitative aptitude.
- Sharp analytical and organizational skills.
- High level of self-confidence.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English Language (for report-writing and making presentations)
- Ability to multi-task and perform under deadlines.
- Sound ethical or moral background.
- Proficiency in statistical packages and financial software.
- Up to date with legal, compliance and market risk related issues.
- Financial analysis skills and sound judgment.
- Degree or equivalent qualifications in Credit Management and Financial Risk Analysis, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with written Application to “The Head of Personnel, Credit Business Services Global Limited”, via: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Those currently working as Credit Analyst need not apply. Your application will not be considered or processed