|Job Title||Ticketing & Issuing Officer|
|Organisation||Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited|
|Experience||7 - 0 years|
|Application Closes||Friday, 23 August 2019|
Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited is a professional travel, holiday and Logistics services organization is led by a group of professionals whose aim is to provide clients with services that exceed their expectations.
Ashton & Dave travels and holidays limited is incorporated under the “Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 (RC 713420)” and an IATA accredited travel management company working as a professional and reliable entity. We seek applications from qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing & Issuing Officer
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory, especially in Lagos.
- Evaluating, Booking, Ticketing, Refunds, etc.
- Establish Executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross – sell and up – sell opportunities/other services required. Eg. Hotels, pick up, travel packages, Local Transport, Visa, insurance, etc.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in the areas of post ticket customer service, pre and post Travel customer service
- Provide daily sales Report with zero error rate in ticket issuance
- Provide daily customer feedback form,
- Provide weekly Report
- Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements.
- Terms of deals, promos, discounts, etc
- Minimum of OND in any approved Polytechnic and course
- Minimum of seven years of ticket booking, issuing, reissuing, revalidating, cancelling, etc experience in the Tourism industry is critical and Compulsory.
- Experience in Tours and Hotel booking will be an added advantage
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience leading teams and managing operations
- Must have International Passport and also passion for Travels
- IATA Certification would be an added advantage.
- Experience in at least two of the Global Distribution Systems (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) is Critical and Compulsory.
- Experience in Microsoft applications especially, Word, PowerPoint and Excel will be an added advantage
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals.
Very attractive and negotiable.
Note: Kindly adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CV without the required Tourism experience will be discarded
Application Deadline: Friday 23rd August, 2019