|Job Title||Content Writer|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Monday, 18 March 2019|
Swift Consulting – Our mission is to assist non-profit executives and entrepreneurs in managing their complex business projects, developing their innovative ideas, and helping them remain relevant in a rapidly changing environment. We’ve worked hard at perfecting our craft to offer you the services and level of expertise that you deserve. We’re excited to help you in any and all of your business needs! Our client is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Writer
- Our client is in need of a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, , social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help expand our client’s digital footprint and drive more value through online content.
Some of the responsibilities include;
- Creating content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and articles for publication.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material.
- The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
- Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.(minimum of 2 years experience)
A Few Similar Active Jobs
- 0 - 0 years
- W.A.E.C. or N.E.C.O. (High School)
- Writing / Editing