|Job Title||Paid Intern|
|Organisation||Blooming Heritage school|
|Experience||0 - 1 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Thursday, 28 February 2019|
Blooming Heritage School is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position b below:
Job Title: Paid Intern
- A paid internship opportunity is available in a fast growing primary education institution for qualified, motivated and willing candidates, this position offers exposure to a blend of British and Nigerian teaching curriculum as well as vast learning resources that aids impactful teaching.
- The internship would engage you for a minimum of Six hours a day over a period of 12weeks.
- Upon successful completion of the internship program and subject to appraisals and management, full employment opportunities in the same organization will be extended to successful candidates.
- Willingness to impact knowledge
- Currently undertaking the NYSC program or finished with a certificate of completion/exemption.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field from a known tertiary institution(degree in education or PGD will be an added advantage)
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
Application closed on: Thursday, 28 February 2019
A Few Similar Active Jobs
Romanspage Global in lagos (NG)
- 0 - 0 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A
- Human Resources
Romanspage Global is one of Africa’s leading human resources firm with keen interest in partnering with organisations to rebuild their HR structure and give every employee a focus and direction.We p...