|Job Title||E-COMMERCE MANAGER|
|Experience||7 - 10 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Thursday, 31 August 2017|
Key Responsibilities of the Job (KRA)
You will work closely with the VP Marketing / Sales and will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and implement the global strategy for the development and management of the online business both brand and e-commerce.
- Responsible for the development and performance of the online business working with key people within the organization as well as external 3rd party agencies working to aggressive growth targets on an annual basis.
- Development and execution of the online marketing activities to drive the business.
- Budget management including all creative and other costs. (Supervised by the Marketing & Communication Manager).
- Overseeing product offer and ensuring sales are maximized and content delivered effectively.
- Ensuring constant update of new technologies and strategies to ensure the brand remains at the forefront of online with the designer arena.
- Produce revenue, unit and gross profit and operating cost targets annual budget.
- Prepare and execute planning calendar for each season, promotions and mailer campaigns.
- Set KPI benchmarks from analytics and competitive analysis.
- Operations & analysis
- Ensure website is always operational liaising.
- Ensure all information copy, product and non product, is current and accurate.
Manage and monitor sales
- Track traffic and sales performance throughout the whole website amending where necessary to increase sales.
- Analyse customer demographics and guests behaviour to monitor trends and future sales growth
- Explore analytic software opportunities to include visitor activity, emailer campaign effectiveness, in-site search engines and linked sales.
- Monitor monthly accounts, analysing and reporting on variances ensuring all costs are controlled to budget levels
- Regularly review competitive websites in terms of product range, marketing initiatives, and functionality and customer offerings (delivery costs/lead-times, packaging etc).
- In coordination with VP Marketing Communication Manager, select new season images and produce copy for product description and prices ensuring all details are correct.
- Prepare and write copy for all mailer campaigns in conjunction with collaboration with VP Marketing Communication Manager.
- Monitor sales, stock and gross margin report by division, concept and product group, for review with Merchandising/Retail operations.
- Explore opportunities to increase traffic to website through paid and unpaid initiatives while adhering to brand values.
- Prepare and write copy for all mailer campaigns in conjunction with collaboration VPO Marketing Communication
- Manage relationship with respective agencies to ensure rates and services are competitive.
- Review annually carrier/postage, packaging and delivery options costs and Efficiency
- Ensure promotions are communicated in advance to the warehouse to plan for extra volumes/ headcount to maintain service
- Ensure all service criteria are met investigating any anomalies with the warehouse or credit and report back to customers.
- Manage and monitor undelivered orders, credit notes, refunds, exchanges, customer emails
- Report on KPIs and other issues and take remedial action where necessary:
- Â-Sales, gross margin, traffic, bounce/abandon rate, visitors /country, conversion, ATV, number of baskets, UPT, stock cover
- Â-Returns/credit, delivery, complaints
- Monitor sales, stock and gross margin report by division, concept and product group, for review with Merchandising/Retail operations
It is essential that the candidate have an extensive experience in Ecommerce retail and experience of the following:
- Site development, technical and aesthetic
- Ideally educated to degree or equivalent in business/analytical/Airlines business.
- Need to have 7-8 years’ of experience in similar business environment, travel and tourism business.
- Fulfilment strategies, Analytical and numerate skills
- Site development of E com and branding knowledge
- Technical expertise
- Knowledge of CS, Marketing
- Â-Must have IT skills in stock control systems (WSSI, SAP etc), MS Office, analytics (Google, Omniture/Mercado etc)
- Advantageous to have experience with SEO, PPC, HTML, image software (Photoshop, Illustrator etc)
- Knowledge of industry standards and requirements eg technical limitations,