|Job Title||Senior Manager, Revenue Management|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Thursday, 31 August 2017|
Maximising Revenue By Reducing Revenue Leakage And Identifying Revenue Opportunities In Relevant Processes Both In The Mobile And Fixed Environment
- Support The Shareholder Return Strategy By Developing And Implementing The Division’s Processes That Are Aligned To Achieving All Elements On The Business Score Card. (I.E. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA Margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management And Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate In The Review Of Business Processes (Headcount, Process Optimisation Etc), To Drive Efficiency Gains To Ensure At Least 5% Reduction In Divisional Budget Year-On-Year.
- Participate In Contract Negotiations To Reduce Cost And Drive MTNN Value Creation Philosophy.
- Provides Financial Leadership To Ensure Design And Delivery Of Services Are Within The Overall Financial Mandate.
- Serve MTNN’s Customers And Provide Solutions To Improve The Customer Experience. \
- Drive An Increase In MTNN’s Net Promoter Score
- Strategic Partnerships With MTNN Leadership Team To Drive Awareness On Expected Behaviours And Impact On Non-Compliance On Bottom Line Results And Company Image/Reputation.
- Drive Planned Strategy For The Successful Delivery Of MTN Group And MTNN Transformation Initiatives Focusing On Customer Centricity, Including Perfect 10 Project.
- Network And Build Solid Relationships With Internal Units And Relevant Third Parties (E.G. Strategic Investors, Technical And Finance Partners, Business Consultants Etc.) And Develop A Close Working Relationship With Relevant Information Sources To Provide An Integrated Service. \
- Partner With MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners To Deliver Business Value.
- Collaborate With Other Business Units In The Development Of Business Models For Use In MTNN And Develop Measurement Strategies To Support Ongoing Strategy Development And Project Optimization.
- Maintain A Structured Risk Assessment Of The Business And Develop A Priority Approach To Risk Control
- Actively Participate And Provide Guidance From Revenue Assurance Perspective During Development And/Or Implementation Of New Products, Service Platforms, IS And Network Application And Integration
- Develop Short/Medium Term Strategy For The Revenue Assurance Function In MTNN
- Maintain In-Depth Understanding Of Industry Trends Relative To Revenue Risk And Loss Avoidance.
- Maintain Continuous Review And Update Of The Unit's PPPs As Changing Conditions Warrant And The Business Grows.
- Support The GM With Articulating A Clear And Compelling Vision And Translate Strategy Into A Roadmap For Success For Revenue Assurance
- Actively Explore Avenues For Maximising Revenue By Reducing Revenue Leakages And Identifying Revenue Opportunities.
- Be Responsible For Continuous Improvement And Special Projects To Identify New Revenue Opportunities;
- Review And Recommend Changes On All Revenue Related Policies, Processes, Procedures And Business Rules To Minimise Revenue Leakage;
- Research, Document And Implement Industry Best Practices With Regard To Revenue Assurance
- Provide Assistance To All WECA OPCOS By Sharing Knowledge And Incidents Reports As Applicable Or Requested;
- Maintain The Status Of MTNN As A Revenue Responsible Organization By Creating Alertness For Detecting Revenue Leakage, Over-Billing As Well As Maximizing Revenue Opportunities Across The Organisation
- General Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extra Hours
- Willingness To Travel At Any Time
- First Degree (Or Equivalent) In Computer Science/Accounting/ Masters Advantageous
- Associate Chartered Accountant;
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- 10 Years’ Work Experience Which Includes The Following:
- Manager Track Record Of 3 Years Or More; With At Least 3 Years In Relevant Sector/ Industry
- Worked Across Diverse Cultures And Geographies Advantageous
- Experience In Revenue Assurance, Systems Audit, Information Technology Services And Business Process Reviews
- Finance/ Auditing Experience
- Proven Management/Leadership Proficiency
- Telecommunication Industry Experience
- Experienced In The Performance Of Audits Using Audit Software And Various CAAT Applications.
- Training On Controls, Assurance And Information Systems;
- Strategic Planning
Minimum Qualification BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech Or HND
Application closed on: Thursday, 31 August 2017
A Few Similar Active Jobs
No Similar Jobs at the moment. Click to View recent Jobs.
A Few Companies Recruiting