|Job Title||Project/Construction Engineer|
|Organisation||O.K. Isokariari & Sons (Nigeria) Limited|
|Experience||7 - 0 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Monday, 15 July 2019|
O.K. Isokariari & Sons (Nigeria) Limited is a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction company with over 45 years of work experience. We are known for our pragmatic value delivery, which flows from our people centric approach, committed professionals and prudent management. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project/Construction Engineer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Coordinates subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Acquires equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Secures construction permits, licenses and delivery of materials and equipment to construction sites and ensure that issues are addressed appropriately.
- Evaluates work progress and prepares detailed reports for management consideration.
- Ensures adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Responsible for ensuring that tasks are delegated effectively, and staff remain motivated to complete the project to a high standard.
- Coaches construction and engineering staff and helps to improve on their competences.
- Advanced understanding of risk management policies and procedures
- Extensive experience in managing budgets for large construction projects
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field with minimum 7 years’ experience.
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- Proven experience as Construction /Project Engineer
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Ability to read blueprints, structural drawings and plan sets
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using job position as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2019.