|Job Title||Customer Services Representative|
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Saturday, 12 January 2019|
Pamper Glow is a leading beauty and skin care company with a few branches in Nigeria and many distributors worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Keep records of customer interactions, purchases etc.
- Abilty to write report of weekly activities and progress.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer, through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Minimum: OND Holder
- Female Corps Member willing to be dedicated to serve under us.
- Terms and conditions apply.
A Few Similar Active Jobs
Customer Services & Logistics Manager West Africa
- 2 - 5 years
- University Degree B.SC or B.A
- Customer Support