|Job Title||Project Manager|
|Organisation||Horkey International Services Limited|
|Experience||2 - 0 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Wednesday, 28 August 2019|
Horkey International Services Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company, which provides services in Dredging, Corrosion Control and Marine support services. We are recruiting for the posts below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and longterm goals.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Use and continually develop leadership skills & Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent clientfacing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / Other certification is a plus
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Process Improvement, Planning, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Verbal Communication, Performance Management, Inventory Control.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline: 28th August, 2019